Monday, May 24, 2010

Vacation 2010

Hello everyone.  I realize this update isn't much and you're probably not going to get much more!  It takes such a long time to upload pictures and I just don't have the time (nor the desire) to sit here all day!  So sorry! These are pictures from our vacation a few weeks ago.  We had a GREAT time.  And the girls did surprisingly well in the car.  The first picture of Phoebe at the top is what she did the majority of the car ride (hold her blanket and suck her thumb).    The top picture of London is outside on the top deck of our beach house.  Ok..  I really must go, Phoebe is screaming like a maniac and London is begging to go outside.  Don't check back here too often.. I can't promise you'll find anything!   (For family, I can send out some pictures via email so you can see how much the girls are growing!!). 

No comments: