Friday, October 26, 2007

London's first party

I'm beginning to realize that we have a chubby baby on our hands... and I love it! She looked especially plump the other day as she dressed for a cloth diaper party at her friend Pearl's house. She did very well and we had such a good time. Tonight London will attend her first wedding! We'll try to take lots of pictures. Oh, and we're using our old camera now, so picture quality may not be so great for a bit.
Here is one of my new favorite pictures of our little Fiore...
That picture is followed by a picture of me with the person I love most in the whole world! It was taken one day before London joined our family (on this side of the womb that is). We were at the park in Maryville, trying to walk that baby out of me!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

She's SO CUTE!

Frances Vineyard said...

I love her outfit in this post!! So pretty!