Todd and Anna's wedding was great and we are so happy for them to be married! Jonathan was such a handsome groomsman and London looked adorable in her blue dress (hand-me-down from Pearl) and cute sweater and matching hat (courtesy of Grammy). Of course we didn't take near as many pictures as I would have liked. So I've posted all we have. Enjoy!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Wedding Pictures
Todd and Anna's wedding was great and we are so happy for them to be married! Jonathan was such a handsome groomsman and London looked adorable in her blue dress (hand-me-down from Pearl) and cute sweater and matching hat (courtesy of Grammy). Of course we didn't take near as many pictures as I would have liked. So I've posted all we have. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Mel, what a little beauty. I still can't believe you have a baby. I guess when I see her in person it will make it real. :)
those are cute of her smiling. she is a smiley one!!!
love li
Post a Comment