Monday, October 22, 2007

Saw the Doc today

Last Friday morning I learned that London enjoys doing laundry with me! It is neat getting to know her a little better every day. She definitely has her preferences!
Read below for the doctor report.




London went to the pediatrician today for her one month appointment (even though she is actually 5 weeks, one day today). Everything is still great!
WEIGHT: 9 lbs. 14 oz. (75th percentile!)
HEIGHT: 21 1/4 " (50th percentile)


We don't have many pictures to post these days because the battery in our camera is dying and we can't seem to find our charger anywhere! I had to use the last bit of juice on some of her smiles last night. She was having a grand old time chatting it up with her daddy! These two pictures really don't do her smile justice. It is just amazing!



Here London did a little cheer when Daddy was explaining to her how Jesus Christ died on the cross for her sins. She was very excited at the good news!

2 comments:

Meg said...

so cute! I think she is probably already a Christian :-)

Great to see you at CG on Friday if only for a little bit!

Love,
Meg

Cooper Family said...

Sweet pics Melanie. I have several photos of Karis in our laundry basket when she was a baby too! It is a sweet time.

I would still love to get to see you two this week, so let me know when you want to drop by with the gear!