Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Life with Phoebe

There are oh so many pictures to post, but this will have to be a brief one! The girls are sleeping and I have much to accomplish in this stretch of time! Phoebe Wren is wonderful! We love her so much and I'm enjoying every day as I get to watch her grow. May I take this opportunity to thank my husband for working so hard so I can stay at home and care for our children! I wouldn't miss this time with them for anything.
Here are some of Phoebe's firsts:
First outing: To the pediatrician!
First stroller ride:
First trip to the park.
First car ride: home from the hospital.
First playtime with her big sister
Playtime continued: not sure this was much fun for Phoebe, but London sure enjoyed it. Hey, at least she's sharing.... :)
Here are some of the babies who almost shared a birthday with Phoebe:
Elsie -- born three days after Phoebe.
Freeman Michael Paul- born July 2
Liam Piper- born at the beginning of May.
And there are more to come!
Here is London showing off her patriotic bracelet-- a gift from Keenan.
Viewing the fireworks with Daddy(she was a little scared).
Happy fourth of July from the Oldacres! (please excuse Travis- this is the best family picture we got and I don't know the first thing about Photoshopping people out of pictures!)
I love the dress London is wearing-- a gift from my mom..

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Melanie, that girl looks just like you!! Gavin and I can't wait to hang out with you girls sometime soon!

marta bennett said...

How sweet!!!!

Frances Vineyard said...

How sweet! It looks like you are doing GREAT!

Meg said...

Those are great pictures! I have been eagerly awaiting new pictures of her for a long time :-) I love seeing London and her "playing". It seems like it wasn't that long ago that London was so little...esp. seeing the little infant seat.