Happy Birthday Phoebe!
Reporting live from St. Mary's, Jonathan Oldacre here. We can't believe how everything happened so quickly this time around! Melanie and Phoebe are doing great, and we really couldn't have asked for a better labor and delivery. The Lord has been so kind and good to us. Enjoy the photos!
11 comments:
Wow, Congratulations Mom, Dad and big sister London! She is beautiful!
She is just so cute! I can't wait to see her.
Congratulations!! I think she looks like London!
She is ADORABLE! We just can't wait to see her...congatulations!!! We love baby Pheobe :-)
What a Blessing! Congratulations to your family.
HOORAY!! We can't wait to see her in person. And I know you don't think so, but I do think she looks like London!
Congratulations! Love the name! She is beautiful!!!
Yea!!! So I did not miss it completely! ( we got back today)
I hope to come see her soon!
Seeing her baby pictures brings back a rush of sweet memories of feeling the joy and blessings from the Lord!
I am so excited for you guys!
Can't wait to visit!
love liler
Congratulations, Melanie! Can't wait to see her!
Congratulations! You must have been really ready to go when I saw you walking! You had her 2 hours later. That picture in the pink shirt looks identical to the pictures you had when London was born.
Jill
Congrats Oldacre family--now party of 4 :) I cannot wait to meet her!
She is beautiful---and Phoebe has a striking resemblance to her big sister!!!! Love, Meredith
Post a Comment