Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Anniversary my Love!

Today is Jonathan and I's four year anniversary! I couldn't ask to have married a better guy. I am thankful for everyday I get to spend with him. I love you Jonathan!
Here is a picture of us at our rehearsal dinner on May 14, 2004.


And on our honeymoon in Jamaica...
I know it's been too long since I posted last! We've been pretty busy with fun summer stuff. We even went on our summer vacation! I'll post about that sometime soon hopefully.

Uncle Mike turned 26 on Tuesday. Here is London making a picture to send to him. He lives in Texas now!
London's first swim in our backyard swimming pool. She loved it!



London's first low-country boil!

You can sort of see one of her two new teeth in this picture.
Stretching before a jog one morning.


London post-jog. Notice the beautiful irises in our front yard!
London and Daddy's first 5K!

3 comments:

Ironman 70.3 said...

Please thank London for my picture! It's on my fridge and I'm getting lots of compliments... Happy Anniversary! Has it really been 4 years?!

lillian said...

Happy Belated Annivarsary!
Those muffins do look and sound yummy! mmmm...
It has been too long since we have talked friend. I have had a wild past 2 weeks. I wondered why I hadn't heard from you.
Can't wait to hear about your first family vaca!
love lil

Frances Vineyard said...

Great pictures! Happy Anniversary..she is a doll!