Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The Oldacres take an adventure

Last Saturday, what began as a lunch out at Chik-fil-a, turned into an Oldacre Family Adventure! Because Jonathan knows how much I enjoy discovering new and different things for us to do, he set out for us to find a place I had been wanting to visit for a long time. It turned out that the place is closed for the season and won't reopen until next month, but we still had a great time and discovered another cool place. I got some good pictures from our time there. I love making memories with our recently expanded family!
Thank you Jonny for blessing me this weekend- I had a wonderful time!









3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Mel, these are my favorite pictures of London so far! I love the cheeks!

J said...

Are these places secrets? You never mentioned the name of the place you intended to go to, or ended up at. I like being in on "the know" for these sort of things.

marta bennett said...

Hey Mel,

Next time you go to this new place call me and maybe we can get together. The place is pretty close to our house!