Saturday, January 19, 2008

4 months old!!!!!

Four months is a fun age!
London went for her four month check-up on Thursday. Here are her stats:
W 14#3 oz. (75%)
H 24 3/4" (50%)
Head circum. (60%) -- (not quite sure the significance of this?)

*And I was informed that London has done the non-psychologically impossible. Apparently babies aren't supposed to have separation anxiety until the second half of their first year of life. But starting a couple of weeks ago, on five separate occasions, London has cried when I leave her. I told the doctor that I suspected separation issues and she said, "Well, that's not psychologically possible." Hmm... not sure I believe that... (This is our sit-in pediatrician while our real doctor is on maternity leave.) These are real I'm-not-happy-with-you-I-want-Mommy tears. It's very sad. Anyone have any thoughts on how to comfort a baby in this situation, at this age? I'm sure her babysitters would greatly appreciate it! ***Shout-out to Danielle and Becca who have been consistently watching London for us with incredible servants' hearts!!!!





Lunch at Gridiron Burgers with the HGTV crew! Here is London with Meredith.
London and Jill


Here is London mid-bubble blowing. It's very cute (and very messy)!


We had a great Saturday today driving around. Stay tuned for some pictures from our fun time out as a family!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can cofirm this separation anxiety. I saw it first hand! We should just say that London is quite advanced for her age!!! :)