We went on a hike... More like Jonathan and I hauled two heavy babies around! (see me in the background with Phoebe in a baby bjorn-- is she too big for this thing?)
London wanting to test out a sleeping bag before the trip. Phoebe didn't appreciate the head-lock.
Phoebe is big enough for a big girl car seat now!
Phoebe really likes dogs. We ran into our friends down on Market Square one Saturday and she enjoyed visiting with their dog.
I think this picture (aside from poor quality) is funny.
Rewind! Here we are celebrating London's third birthday. Among the festivities- she got to top her own pizza!
Celebrating our friend Ana turning 3. Her daddy took the party-goers on a hay ride. They had a blast!
Another highlight from London's birthday celebration! Her first go at putt-putt!
***The pictures may cease after these for a while... Phoebe banged our camera into the TV one day and it broke a button that is essential to operating the device. That little one is a stinker!
1 comment:
So fun!! I'm so glad it went so well for you guys. You are brave to go alone with no help! Don't tell Liz that your girls slept all night! Haylee had quite the different camping experience which I'm sure she'd love to tell you about. I can't wait to hear more about it!
Post a Comment