London can walk now! She really can! When she thinks to that is... :) She mostly enjoys walking on her knees and crawling still, but if you remind her, she is quite the walker! While she's been doing it for over two weeks now, I've only managed to get it on video once. Here is one example:
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
When you see her, ask her to walk
London can walk now! She really can! When she thinks to that is... :) She mostly enjoys walking on her knees and crawling still, but if you remind her, she is quite the walker! While she's been doing it for over two weeks now, I've only managed to get it on video once. Here is one example:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hooray! I especially love the panting like a dog as she's walking. So cute! :)
That's exactly what I was going to say! I love her little breathing....so sweet. I showed this video to Nora several times...maybe she'll be inspired!
Post a Comment