Monday, January 19, 2009

What we're doing in January

Our silly 16 month old. I'd like to do a long post about what London is into these days; it's really quite entertaining. But I only have time to post pictures right now. So stay tuned for that and hopefully some belly shots featuring Little Baby!
Lundy and Mommy's self portrait
Our friend Allyson has a baby shower! Baby Gavin coming in February!
London and Ana. Ana is going to have a new sibling at the same time as London!
London with Braden.
Rose Carr. London really, really likes dogs. Rose, a Great Dane, is no exception.
This is baby Libby. She was born on Dec. 27. London was so excited to get to meet her.
Laurel came to play and she let London wear her hat (see above).
London shares her baby with Laurel.

Playtime with Eadie Cate and Ana! Eadie Cate is going to have a new sibling this summer too!

2 comments:

Casey said...

Great pictures, Mel!
I love the red overalls London is wearing. She looks so adorable!

Meg said...

Thanks for letting Laurel and I come over and play! We love spending time with you both.