*note poll in the left-hand column if you have an inkling of what Little Baby will be!
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
READ ALL ABOUT IT!!
We have an announcement to make! That's right- we're pregnant! We are very excited to welcome our "little baby" (intentionally referred to as "little baby" to avoid the unfortunate "baby #2" title) into the world in June of 2009. I'm already 12 weeks along and pregnancy has gone wonderfully so far. I am very thankful! London has adjusted well to the addition of Little Baby so far and she is very excited to be a big sister. Below is a picture of London displaying the approximate size of Little Baby for you all.
*note poll in the left-hand column if you have an inkling of what Little Baby will be!
*note poll in the left-hand column if you have an inkling of what Little Baby will be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hooray! I'm so excited we get to be pregnant together for a little while! :) I'm hoping for a boy for Gavin of course!
Congratulations!!
I am so excited for you guys! I look forward to more playdates and outings with our new little ones in the future!
Congratulations!! I'm guessing boy!
I am guessing it'll be a girl so that London can have a little sister to play with! :)
Yay!! Congrats! I am guessing girl!
Post a Comment