Tuesday, October 28, 2008

See what an Amazing Husband I have!

First a picture of London... Who loves shoes and socks (I must hear "soo" and "socks" 25 times a day!). On this particular morning, while London was helping me put away clean clothes, she asked to put on her daddy's socks. I didn't expect her to keep them on while she played, but she did! How funny!


Now you must hear about how my wonderful husband took me on a camping trip a few weekends ago. It was so much fun! Jonathan planned the whole thing- reserving us a river-side campsite at Elkmont weeks before our trip, packing up our gear, and shopping for all of our food. This is what I did pretty much the whole time:

He set up the tent:
He built an expert fire:
And he made us dinner, Smores and breakfast! Here he is preparing breakfast for us- bacon and eggs. He got up before the sun got up!
Enjoying my breakfast around the fire:
Just before we left:
What a fun time I had! Thanks Jonny! I love you!

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Oh, Elkmont is my favorite! I'm so glad you had so much fun--and a little jealous we weren't there, too. :) Camping in the Fall is the best!

Frances Vineyard said...

So sweet..I have never been camping. :)

lillian said...

oh mel that sounds so awesome!
i love camping!
those eggs looked yummy. i think i am going to have a break down and eat a ton of them. i miss them so!!!

Lauren said...

How WONDERFUL! I hope you never stop being newlyweds