
Mommy and Lundy at the park. We went to Sequoyah Hills this time. It was fun.

contemplating her life as she nears one year old...

She's a "reacher" folks!

visiting Daddy for lunch. Mostly a wonderful time of "bird watching" for London.

Bathing Beauty.

This is the balloon we brought to baby Laurel when she was born. London loved it. She kept saying "Oooo, oooo." (sounds like: ewww, ewww)

you can imagine the sound if you looks at her lips

I took London to a real artist for a hand-print making session. Hehe, it was my friend Lillian. She did a great job.



A visit from Uncle Mike, who now lives in Dallas!

Laurel Anne was born on Wednesday, August 6. We got to visit her last night. It was so neat seeing our two wonderful friends as new parents. We love you guys!

Babies are not allowed to go back in the labor wing. So we swapped with another couple who watched London for us while we went. Here we are watching their daughter Ana. She thinks Jonathan is very odd.

London has had a cold this week. You can tell how sickly she feels in this picture. London is always a snuggly baby, but this week she has been snuggly baby x 10!
2 comments:
aww Mel--I can't believe she is going to be one!! So crazy..so cute.
Joz
I left a comment on my blog to you saying that you were the one that got me addicted to blogging, so thanks to you I'm having too much fun! :)
I can't believe she is almost ONE, and I hope you are having SO MUCH fun!
Post a Comment