Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago when London and I went to a park for a walk and a picnic of avocado.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Outdoors with my baby
I don't know what London and I will do once it grows cold again. We spend so much time outside! We take multiple walks a day in our neighborhood; I really enjoy strolling with my baby. However, the best is when Jonathan joins us in the evenings for a stroll before London's bedtime. I love being with my husband so much!!!
Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago when London and I went to a park for a walk and a picnic of avocado.


examining the grass in her hands.
On Memorial Day we drove up to the mountains for a short hike. Jonathan doesn't think that men should wear these baby carriers. But he put it on the last few yards of our hike just to humor me.

Here are some pictures from a few weeks ago when London and I went to a park for a walk and a picnic of avocado.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment