Friday, February 22, 2008
London as a 5 monther
Jonathan took me to dinner at one of our favorites, Fleming's, to celebrate Valentine's Day last Friday. It was such a treat!
I set London in front of a Baby Einstein video for the first time last week so I could get some cooking done. She only lasted about 5 minutes... I'm hoping it will grow on her some so I can get some stuff done while she's awake! (She's quite fond of being held ALL the time!)
This week Laura had us out to her house for lunch. It was so tasty and so much fun! Eadie and London had fun sitting by each other a bit. And Ana came to play too!


Yesterday we went to Lil's to see how much Dean had grown. Here is London looking like a Sumo baby with Ella Reese and Dean. Ella Reese has been so kind to pass down many of her clothes to London.

London's favorite guy of all--- Daddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment