Saturday, February 9, 2008

4 3/4

4 3/4 months old is my new favorite age. London is so much fun to be around. It's not difficult at all to make her laugh and she is always experiencing with new inflections with her sounds. It's funny to watch her learn and explore new things.
Before London was born, her Grammy got her this little yellow outfit. I was afraid that London would never get to wear it because I didn't think the seasons would hit right. So I put her in it yesterday since it was a little warmer outside (and I want her to be able to wear it at least once!). It's simply adorable on her and I hope it still fits comes summer-time. Here are a few pictures from our photo shoot:
I wish I was a better photographer... my subject was flawless!


I LOVE this picture



I like the one below a lot. For some reason it reminds me of me.

Mommy and Lundy in the sun.



Look at her legs in this picture!!

1 comment:

lillian said...

I love these pcitures!
I like the close up one with her in her hat and the first one in the hammock. I can't remember which one, but the one on the bed where you can see her eyelashes really well is so cute!
That age is so fun, I agree.
My EB's tummy is getting bigger!
But I haven't seen her in such a while. Looks like you and L are having lots of fun with visitors!
talk soon!
love lil