Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Days of January

Hello there! Here are some more recent pictures of our growing lady. She has an adorable open -mouthed smile that she wears all the time, but you won't see that in any of these pictures! As soon as she sees the little light on my camera, she gets this look on her face that you will see many times below. I've tried all kind of tactics to capture her smile (shutting off the flash, hiding the camera and then quickly bringing it out and snapping a picture.. all to no avail. Oh well.)


Oh, and have I mentioned how much she LOVES eating her hands? You'll see that many times below.







And cookie monster's eye finds a home in her mouth too...
Grammy took Mommy and London out to lunch at Panera Bread yesterday. Thanks!! This was London's first trip as a "responsive" person (the first time she went she couldn't smile or coo at fellow lunchers).
I got the tail-end of one of her smiles here- the closest I've come so far!
Reading a goodnight story with daddy. She likes this one. We think she's "grown out" of Hello Bee! Amazing that a 3 1/2 month old could grow out of anything! But it's true, it bores her these days.





New Year's Eve Party at the Blanton's. Hanging with Mackenzie here.
There's Lillian, who is expecting Dean only next month! Elizabeth (the one in blue) is also having a boy, due in April. It's her first and I'm so excited for her! See Caleb, our friend on the right. He was playing a card game with Jonathan there. I'm pretty sure Jonathan won; yes, we'll say he did win. Hurray!

1 comment:

Frances Vineyard said...

She is getting so big!. I love the cheeks and I would love to see a picture of her smile. Better yet, I would like to see her smile in person. :)