Monday, November 12, 2007

We have a happy baby

I am pleased to announce that we have a happy baby! London has been all smiles these days. She's also been growing at an amazing pace it seems. In fact, when I went to get her from her crib this morning my first thought was, "This baby grew overnight!"
The first set of pictures below are from Saturday. And the second set of London in her yellow dress were from this morning.









2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOAH!! crazy!! i could swear i was looking at a picture of jonathan as a baby (see 3rd pic down)....WOW!!! I have always thought she looked more like you, which i still think so, except that one picture!!! I cant wait to see you both tomorrow!!! (no germs here!!!!) from the looks of the blog, it seems that you all are doing well!!

Frances Vineyard said...

I agree with Meredith! That was a Jonathan face!! Sorry we are going to miss you all tomorrow..croupy. :)
Fran