Looking upon the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living... (Psalm 27:13)
That is GREAT!!! She is looking so alert!I haven't seen you at church yet ( but I know you were there), and I am looking forward to greeting London at CCK!Love you guys
I'm loving the outfit!!! The game was GREAT!!! did you get to watch it?? I miss you. London is looking so mature!!! :)and i LOVE that you are bringing her up as a HARD-CORE VOL FAN!!! I couldn't be prouder!!!! :)
That dress looks so cute on her!!!talk to you soon!love lil
That 1st picture is too funny! You need to put her in that outfit every week now since we played so well!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
That is GREAT!!!
She is looking so alert!
I haven't seen you at church yet ( but I know you were there), and I am looking forward to greeting London at CCK!
Love you guys
I'm loving the outfit!!! The game was GREAT!!! did you get to watch it?? I miss you. London is looking so mature!!! :)
and i LOVE that you are bringing her up as a HARD-CORE VOL FAN!!! I couldn't be prouder!!!! :)
That dress looks so cute on her!!!
talk to you soon!
love lil
That 1st picture is too funny! You need to put her in that outfit every week now since we played so well!
Post a Comment