We don't have any pictures from our engagement day on the computer, but I'll post some older pictures of us just to depict the many special memories we have together.
Jonathan, I love you so very much!!!!!!
Downtown at the Rossini Festival
Celebrating our one year wedding anniversary by trying some of our frozen wedding cake! Ocracoke Island, May 2005.
Jonathan surprised me with a trip to our now favorite bed and breakfast in Asheville, NC. July 2005
Celebrating Thanksgiving with family in Iowa 2005.
Jonathan gets me a hammock for my birthday! Dec. 2006
And the memories of our times together goes on and on.... times of fellowship, conflicts and challenges, times of growth, fun memories and funny stories... There is no one I would rather spend my time with than my husband Jonathan.
4 comments:
Congrats mel!
Are you sure it isn't 3 years??
Congratulations!! How great! There is nothing like having the husband that God himself choose for you, is there? Are you going to be able to do something special? I hope so!
Love,
Meg
nope Lil, it's been four years since he proposed (10/11/03). Five years since he asked me to court! (10/10/02). And then we got married in 2004. Sound right?
Mel
Congratulations! Got your email, let me know when we get to meet little London!
Post a Comment